Alternate Projects is an online gallery specializing inimportant historical and contemporary publications, ephemera, and editions, as well as curatorial projects, fairs, and pop-up events. Active in the Midwest for 20 years, first through her gallery and then independently, Linda Schwartz is the owner/director of Alternate Projects.
Homepage photos by Michael Lowe.
Linda Schwartz, Director
Alternate Projects is always looking for like-pieces to add to its inventory. Got pieces you think might be of interest, send images and info to email@example.com.
Join Our Mailing List
Terms of Sale
1. Payments are through PayPal and can be made with a credit or debit card or through a PayPal payment account.
2. A separate invoice is issued via PayPal for shipping and any other additional charges, including an insurance charge for all packages valued over $50.
3. When possible, multiple purchases will ship together with one shipping charge.
4. Items ship from Kentucky and in most instances, via USPS Priority.
5. All purchases made in Kentucky are charged 6% sales tax. This charge is reflected on the separate invoice issued for the shipping charge.
6. Once payments have cleared PayPal, items generally ship within 1-3 business days.
7. A signature delivery confirmation is required for all purchases unless requested otherwise.
8. An email is sent with tracking information once an item has shipped.
9. PayPal charges appear on credit card statements as ALT PROJ.
10. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties or VAT taxes as required by their country.
1. An item may be returned for a refund if it is returned in the same condition as received, and if it is returned within 5 business days of its receipt.
2. Shipping charges are not refunded and return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
3. All returns must first be approved by Alternate Projects. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a return request.
Prices and availability are subject to change.